Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Choose life"


Everybody goes through there times of struggle, some are more extreme then others.. I can give you the advice of simply pushing foward, but i would be giving you advice that I can't even take on my own sometimes. We all get sad at points, but you have to know when you cut the sadness and replace it with happiness. I have had countless times of struggle with my family, and I for one don't like struggle or fighting. But all those things is what makes a family grow stronger and stronger over time. My personal struggle has been one that many probably deal with, faith. Having faith in God that everything is going to be alright. And slowly am I myself, learning that no matter what the situation is, he will bring you out in happiness each and every time. But you have to trust in him. And yes you lack faith sometimes but you have to gain it back. Fight for it, and don't give up. 

It doesn't matter how many advice columns, helpful quotes, or people you talk to. People will still try to twist and turn a situation and make up there own silly solution. That's just how society is, they will either listen to everything you have to say and not take anything from it. Or simply not listen at all and come up with there own equation of life. But with a blog like this, i want to help you. I want to help you notice that this isn't something for you just to read and go on with life. Take all of what i'm saying and apply it. You're not the only one who goes through things, i promise you you're not alone, you will never be. If you believe in the Lord or not, he's always by your side and will always win. 



" For God so loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life" 
John 3:16


So from one friend to another, keep the faith & choose life.

I love this song and it blends well :o) I hope you like it too

No comments:

Post a Comment